Bricklaying Process consists of the working operations which are carried out in such sequence:
- installation porjadovok;
- natjagivanie prichalok for maintenance of correctness of packing of bricks and numbers;
- giving and an apportion of bricks on a wall;
- solution shovelling in a box;
- solution giving on a wall and rasstilanie it under external verst;
- packing of external verst;
- rasstilanie a solution under internal verst;
- packing of internal verst;
- rasstilanie a solution under zabutku; packing zabutki;
- check of correctness of the laid out number of a laying.
The Sequence of Packing of versts can be another and depends on system of bandaging and a method of the organisation of work. Except these operations masons should cut a brick, and also to embroider seams.